Updated: Jun 23, 2022
Confidence is something that holds many of us back! During my readings I see so much potential in each client. Their unique gift and talents that they can bring to the world. If everyone has a unique gift or talent, why isn’t everyone cashing in on it? The struggle I see many face, including myself, is a lack confidence caused either by fear or a lack of self-worth. We all have it, we wouldn’t be human without fear. Fear is what keeps us alive! So how do we move forward with a great idea, business venture or personal dream?
I recently received some amazing guidance in one of my client readings. They were more than happy for me to share it with you:
There is nothing holding you back except yourself. Ask yourself this, if money, security, fear, doubt was not a factor, what would you be doing? Where would you be? Think long and hard, feel this in your heart. Does this idea light you up, or does it create more questions? If it still creates uncertainty, then this is your ego. Push ego to the back and ask your heart. Are you lit up? If you are, than this is your answer. Once you have your answer the easy bit is to make it happen. You can make this happen. Money, security, fear, doubt is an illusion. You have overcome bigger challenges!
Other ways to build your confidence and achieve your dreams:
- Call in your support team. You don’t have to do this alone. If you are lacking a supportive team, connect to your spiritual team or manifest your support team.
- Delegate and ask for help. There will always be areas that you are not experienced in or good at. Ask for help in these areas, collaborate or hire freelancers to support you.
- Focus on love, not fear. Focus on your strengths, not weaknesses. Enjoy the process and try not to put too much focus on the end result.
- Don’t take everything so seriously. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, this is what can lead to disappointment.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Don’t discuss your ideas with those who do not understand or support you. Spend time with people who lift you up.
- Don’t people please. Do this for you, follow your passions and success will come!
- Just do it anyway. Don’t think about it, just do it.
Love Sarah Creatrix ❤